Roundtable Discussions are informal networking opportunities where attendees can connect with each other to discuss important topics in the cell biology community. Topics can range from education to scientific to climate and culture and innovation. This is an opportunity to learn, share, and dive deep into the issues that are most important to you.
Roundtable Discussions will be held in virtual networking rooms throughout the duration of Cell Bio Virtual 2020. Take a break, grab a snack, and join a virtual topic "table" of your interest. Roundtable Discussions will be led by a table leader.
Apply to Lead a Roundtable Discussion
We are seeking roundtable leaders interested in facilitating a Roundtable Discussion at Cell Bio Virtual 2020. Roundtable leaders can submit a proposal for a topic table and those selected will be responsible for facilitating the discussion on that topic at the meeting.
Eligibility Requirements: Cell Bio Virtual 2020 Registration. You must be registered or plan to register to apply.
This application is now closed.
How To Apply
Roundtable Discussion Leader Application Requirements
- All applicants are required to login with your ASCB account first. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one before applying.
- You must:
- Select a topic category.
- Identify a Title and Description for the session.
Roundtable Discussion Leader Responsibilities
- Register for Cell Bio Virtual 2020. All organizers must be registered for Cell Bio Virtual 2020. Admission will not be granted if individuals are not registered.
- Promote your Roundtable Discussion to generate interest during the meeting.
- Facilitate live discussions within a virtual meeting room based on your topic. Training or tutorials will be provided.
Roundtable Leaders must be available during the following time periods:
- December TBD - Assigned Roundtable Discussion