Emerging Concepts is a collection of virtual meetings where groundbreaking topics come to life, unveiling the mysteries of the cellular universe. Join us for a series of highly interactive one-day virtual meetings, each focusing on a distinct subject that redefines our understanding of cellular mechanisms and their implications.
- Engage with world-renowned experts and thought leaders at the forefront of cellular biology research.
- Participate in interactive networking roundtable discussions, fostering connections and collaborations across the global scientific community.
- Explore expert talks and submitted abstract presentations, where emerging research findings take center stage.
- Immerse yourself in a collaborative environment where questions, discussions, and insights pave the way for scientific advancement.
Find a topic, join your peers, and be part of shaping the future of scientific exploration.
- Structural Cell Biology in the Nervous System – March 17
- Cellular Rejuvenation – April 9
|ASCB Member Rate
|Regular (includes Educator)
|Student (includes Graduate and Undergraduate)
Become an ASCB member and take advantage of registration savings!
Abstract Submission to Give a Short Talk
Emerging Concepts virtual meetings give attendees the unique opportunity to present their research to their peers and experts in the field. Talks will be 5-minutes with time for a short Q&A and live feedback from experts. Presenters will gain valuable feedback to improve their skills for future projects.
Abstract submissions for all meetings are closed.
ASCB will honor requests for refunds if they are in writing and are received no later than 5 business days prior to the start of the meeting. Please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Cancellations are subject to a processing fee of $20 for regular and postdoc rates and $15 for student rates.
Contact us about registration at firstname.lastname@example.org.