One way ASCB educates government officials is through publication of Position Papers outlining ASCB’s position on critical science-related issues and White Papers on specific topics of interest to the cell biology community.
ASCB Position Papers and White Papers include:
- Human Organoids: A New Dimension in Cell Biology
- ASCB Position on the Next Generation Research Initiative
- ASCB Calls for U.S. Immigration System to be Modernized
- ASCB Task Force Report on Reproducibility in Science
- Stem Cells: Future Scientific and Medical Opportunities
- ASCB Declaration on Effective and Inclusive Undergraduate Biology Education
For more information on these and other policy issues, contact Kevin Wilson, ASCB’s Director of Public Policy and Media Relations. The ASCB has “Be an Advocate for Science” how-to papers to help you be an advocate for science.