The American Society for Cell Biology (ASCB) is actively monitoring developments concerning COVID-19 and staying up-to-date on recommendations from health organizations responsible for tracking and responding to the virus, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC).
ASCB takes the health and safety of its members and meeting attendees seriously and will take all necessary steps to create a safe environment for everyone attending ASCB events. As the situation with COVID-19 evolves, contingency planning is in effect to prepare for unknown circumstances that may affect our upcoming meetings.
See below for the status of the following 2021 meetings:
- February 27 ASCB Council Meeting (taking place virtually)
- May 24-26 ASCB Council Meeting (taking place virtually)
- June 7-11 Biotech Course (taking place virtually)
- June 8-10 ASCB Council Meeting (taking place virtually)
- The ASCB|EMBO meeting, called Cell Bio Virtual 2021, will be held virtually this year from December 1-10.
Please check our website regularly for important updates and potential changes. Additional information will be provided as it becomes available.