Doorstep Meeting Grant
Need financial assistance to attend the Doorstep Meeting? ASCB is offering need-based grants to offset registration costs to its members planning to attend the virtual meeting. A limited number of grants are available.
The meeting grants are open to those who have already registered or are planning to register. Those who identify as a member of an underrepresented group in the sciences are encouraged to apply.
The Doorstep Meeting Grants are supported by The Kavli Foundation.
- Must be an ASCB member
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Must have a strong interest and commitment to the neuro and cell biology community
*If you are not an ASCB member and need financial assistance, please contact Danielle Raiford at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide a list of funding you have received from other grants, like the Pell grant, universities, or PIs.
- Provide responses to the following questions in 200 words or less:
- Explain why you need financial assistance to attend the Doorstep Meeting
- Explain how you will benefit from attending the Doorstep Meeting
Application Deadline: Wednesday, November 10, 2021
Contact us Danielle Raiford at email@example.com.