This one-day event will provide information on grant writing, especially for NSF and NIH grants with special breakout sessions for programmatic grants, education grants, research grants, and other various grant opportunities. This workshop provides information on what is needed to prepare for a grant, to write the grant, or how to revise a grant for submission.
The meeting will provide a time to speak with program officers and ask questions about different grant programs.
- To provide grant writing and funding information for postdocs and junior faculty who are eligible to receive federal funding.
- To provide information on successful application components for the FRED program.
- To assist participants on how to turn an idea for a grant to a grant submission.
- To assist participants who have been unsuccessful in receiving grant funding.
Who Should Attend
- Senior postdoctoral fellows who are from groups historically and currently underrepresented in science
- Junior faculty members who are from groups historically and currently underrepresented in science
- Faculty members who are from minority serving institutions
Cost: The registration fee for the workshop is $50. This fee includes a workbook
Starts: July 8, 2023 12:00 pm ET
Ends: July 8, 2023 4:00 am ET