Cell Bio Connect
Due to overwhelming demand we are unable to accept additional applicants into this pilot program. Thank you to all who have signed up!
To help our community reconnect, ASCB is piloting Cell Bio Connect to offer intellectual, professional, and social support to first-time attendees, students, and those traveling alone. Participants will be matched with experienced attendees to help navigate and get the most out of the meeting.
Cell Bio Connect participants can indicate the wish to participate through Cell Bio registration and will be contacted with further information. Additionally, participants may choose to select assistance with networking, science sharing, and/or career advice from their connection. ASCB committee volunteers will match participants for the program.
Participants are expected to:
- Connect before attending Cell Bio to introduce themselves and discuss specific objectives
- Formalize objectives related to the participant's needs in networking, science sharing, or career advice.
- Connect at Cell Bio (Ex. visit sessions, exhibits, and posters together; introduce other colleagues, etc.)
- Follow-up after Cell Bio
Who can participate:
- Attendees looking to be matched with a more experienced attendee. Includes first-time attendees, students, those traveling alone, or those simply looking to meet new people in the cell biology community.
- Experienced attendees looking to guide others throughout the meeting.