Cell Bio Connect
To help our community reconnect, ASCB's Cell Bio Connect offers intellectual, professional, and social support to first-time attendees, students, and those traveling alone. Participants will be matched with other experienced attendees to help navigate and get the most out of the meeting.
Cell Bio Connect participants can indicate the wish to participate through registration and will be contacted with further information. Additionally, participants may choose to select assistance with networking, science sharing, and/or career advice from their connection. ASCB committee volunteers will match participants for the program.
Participants are expected to:
- Connect before the meeting start date to introduce themselves and discuss specific objectives
- Formalize objectives related to each others needs or wants in networking, science sharing, or career advice.
- Connect at the meeting! (Ex. visit sessions, exhibits, and posters together; introduce other colleagues, etc.)
- Keep in touch after the meeting! Building your professional network.
Who can participate:
- Members and those who are historically excluded persons (HEPs) looking to be matched with a more experienced attendee. This may be first-time attendees, students, those traveling alone, or those simply looking to meet new people in their community.
- Experienced member attendees looking to guide others throughout the meeting.
Sign-up available when registration opens in early June.