Hear from and meet with the leading experts in Biomarker discovery, development, and analysis to advance and accelerate drug development in oncology and immuno-related therapies.
Expand your knowledge and discuss future priorities in:
– Biomarker Analysis – Multiplex Technology Application & Translational Research
– Biomarker Development for Drug Discovery & Translational Research
– Emerging Approaches for Biomarker Analysis
Meet key decision makers representing large pharma & biotech companies:
– Stephanie Traub (Associate Director, Bioanalytical Scientific Manager, Translational Biomarkers & Bioanalysis, UCB)
– Rob Slack (Vice President & Head of Pharmacology, Galecto)
– Guillaume Desachy (Statistical Science Director, Late-Stage Development, Respiratory & Immunology (R&J), Biopharmaceuticals R&D, Astra Zeneca)
– Twan Lammers (Profesor, Head of Department Nanomedicine & Theranostics, Aachen University)
& many more!
View the agenda here to receive the full event details – https://www.oxfordglobal.co.uk/biomarker-analysis/agenda/download-agenda/?utm_source=ascb&utm_medium=eventlisting&utm_campaign=biomarkers&utm_content=biomeu2023
Co-Located with Precision Oncology Europe 2023 and Targets and Cell Types 2023, attendees will receive access to all free events. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org