One way ASCB educates government officials is through publication of Position Papers outlining ASCB’s position on critical science-related issues. ASCB Public Policy Committee Taskforces also produce White papers on specific topics of interest to the cell biology community.
ASCB Position Papers and White Papers include:
- Human Organoids: A New Dimension in Cell Biology
- ASCB Position on the Next Generation Research Initiative
- ASCB Calls for U.S. Immigration System to be Modernized
- ASCB Task Force Report on Reproducibility in Science
- ASCB White Paper on Stem Cells: Future Scientific and Medical Opportunities
- ASCB Declaration on Effective and Inclusive Undergraduate Biology Education
For more information on these and other policy issues, contact Kevin Wilson, ASCB’s Director of Public Policy and Media Relations.