Online with LSE: Trouble-shooting Online Instruction
Many of us are using new tools, approaches, and environments to continue engaging our students in high quality instruction while maintaining social distance.
Join us for a Q&A session with a panel of experienced online instructors to trouble-shoot issues and barriers you and your students are encountering and potential solutions and work-arounds.
- Andrew Bouwma, Senior Instructor, Integrative Biology, Oregon State University
- James Hewlett, Professor of Biology, Finger Lakes Community College
- Tara Jo Holmberg, Professor of Environmental Science and Biology, Northwestern Connecticut Community College
- Erika Offerdahl, Associate Professor, School of Molecular Biosciences, Washington State University
- Rebecca Price, Professor, School of Interdisciplinary Arts & Sciences, University of Washington Bothell
Starts: April 3, 2020 8:00 am EDT
Ends: April 3, 2020 9:00 am EDT