Issue Editors: Diane Lidke, Jennifer Lippincott Schwartz, and Alex Mogilner
Molecular Biology of the Cell’s fifth annual Special Issue on Quantitative Cell Biology will build on the great success of the first four issues, published in 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017, and will provide an opportunity for researchers whose work crosses disciplines to reach a wide audience.
We are now inviting submission of research Articles and Brief Reports, including methods papers, in the following areas:
- Quantitative imaging
- Superresolution imaging techniques and their applications
- Single-molecule biology
- Biophysical properties of cells and cell structures
- Computational and mathematical modeling
- Systems studies of cell signaling and complex physiological processes
- Innovative physical or computational approaches to cell biological problems
- Big data methods and applications
Submissions are requested by October 15, 2018, which will allow them to be reviewed in time for the Special Issue, to be published in early spring 2019.
In MBoC your research will be highly visible to scientists in a wide range of disciplines, including nearly 15,000 recipients of MBoC’s electronic tables of contents. Don’t miss this opportunity to put your work before a broad and appreciative audience. Manuscripts may be submitted at www.mbcpapers.org. Questions about the Special Issue should be directed to the Issue Editors at MBoC@ascb.org.