December 6-10, 2021
Introducing NEW and improved virtual posters for the 2021 Cell Bio meeting!
How Virtual Posters Work
- Presenters will have the ability to upload their poster with a three- to five-minute audio presentation of their poster for on-demand viewing.
- Posters will be grouped together by topic to help attendees find the posters of interest to them.
- NEW! There will be a 30-minute time slot each day where poster presenters can choose to be available. The scheduled time slots are at different times each day to better accommodate the different time zones of those participating in the meeting. Poster presenters can choose to be available for as many of these time slots as they wish. Poster presenters can indicate in the virtual platform if they are available or not.
If the poster presenters are available:
- Attendees can join them in a private video chat room to interact and ask questions.
- Up to nine attendees can join a room with the single poster presenter.
- The poster presenter will be able to share their screen with their poster or videos that they want to share with attendees.
- Attendees can invite others to come visit their poster through the messaging feature in the virtual meeting platform.
If the poster presenters are not available:
- Attendees can communication with the poster presenter using the asynchronous text chat feature on each poster presenter’s page.
- Attendees can send poster presenters a private message to set up a different time to connect.
Scheduled Poster Time Slots
- Monday, December 6 | 5:00-5:30 pm EST
- Tuesday, December 7 | 9:15-9:45am EST
- Wednesday, December 8 | 1:15-1:45pm EST
- Thursday, December 9 | 7:00-7:30pm EST
- Friday, December 10 | 9:15-10:45 am EST
Want to Present a Poster?
We are currently accepting abstract submissions to present a poster at Cell Bio Virtual 2021. Visit the Abstracts page for detailed information on how to submit an abstract, abstract guidelines, abstract fees, and more.
Poster-Only Abstract Submission Deadlines:
- First Deadline: September 1 by 9:00pm EDT (Reduced Fees)
- Second Deadline: October 12 by 9:00pm EDT (Higher Fees)
*For Poster Presenters, detailed Poster Presentation Instructions and Guidelines will be available in late September.