All abstract submission deadlines have now passed. The ASCB is unable to accept additional abstracts at this time.
The ASCB invites the submission of abstracts that report new scientific research developments in the areas of cell biology. Abstracts are welcome from scientists and students in all sectors, including academia, industry, government, and education.
All abstracts submitted for the 2016 ASCB Meeting are screened to ensure they meet the minimum submission standards outlined in the guidelines. All abstracts that meet these standards are accepted*. Abstracts are not peer-reviewed, but they are citable. Abstracts will be published online ONLY prior to the meeting and published as a supplement to the ASCB journal, Molecular Biology of the Cell, in the December 15, 2016 issue. Members and nonmembers are able to submit unlimited abstracts without a member sponsor.
Click links below for more information.
- Abstract Fees and Deadlines
- Abstract Submission Guidelines and Instructions
- Abstract Notification Dates and Information
- Abstract Presentation Options
- Minisymposia, Microsymposia, and Poster Topics
- Abstract Publication and Citation
- Editing and Withdrawing Abstracts
- Expedited Abstract Review for Visa-related Purposes
- Print Receipt (login required)-
- Abstract FAQs