- Molecular Biology of the Cell (MBoC), the ASCB’s peer-reviewed science journal, is published twice monthly. MBoC publishes important research in all areas of cell biology and life sciences, from biophysics to genetics to neuroscience. ASCB members get a 20% discount on page charges.
- CBE—Life Sciences Education (LSE)—the ASCB’s quarterly education journal, is a peer-reviewed journal of biology education research and evidence-based biology teaching.
- The ASCB Newsletter, which is published 11 times per year, provides information on funding opportunities, public policy, careers, meetings and other topics of interest.
- iBiology provides scientific and educational videos of interest to students and educators at all levels.
- The ASCB Science Navigator: identify scientific experts, trace the basic research behind clinical trials, or sort the latest scientific news through this three-in-one science intelligence source.
- The Cell: An Image Library-CCDB is a freely accessible, easy-to-search public repository of reviewed and annotated images, videos, and animations of cells.
- ASCB funding is available for graduate students and postdocs to organize one-day local meetings at their institution. This is a great way to gain organization and leadership skills.
- Members get discounted registration for the ASCB Annual Meeting
- Travel and childcare awards enable members to attend the Annual Meeting. Travel awards are available for postdoctoral fellows, underrepresented minorities, graduate students, undergraduate students, junior faculty, and international members.
- Become involved in ASCB’s important work to change policies in Washington, DC, in support of basic biomedical research.
- Join Capitol Hill Days that bring scientists face-to-face with their Representatives.
- Read Public Policy updates in each issue of the ASCB Newsletter.
- Discounts on other science journals
- Discounts offered to ASCB members by Life Science Suppliers
- Avis and Hertz rental car discounts
- GEICO Direct auto, homeowners, condo/rental, and boat insurance (U.S. only)
- Discounts on ASCB books and merchandise.