As the premier international meeting in the field of cell biology, the ASCB Annual Meeting is intended for scientists and students in academia, industry, government, and higher education. Over 100 scientific sessions and 2,500 poster presentations cover a variety of scientific areas within the discipline. With opportunities to learn about the latest research and network with peers, the ASCB Annual Meeting appeals to the diverse interests of the international cell biology community.
The ASCB Annual Meeting is the place to:
- Hear and communicate cutting-edge science
- Meet the leaders in the fields of cell biology, biophysics, stem cells, genomics...
- Participate in intimate science discussion tables to learn from leaders in the field where science is going and how you should position yourself
- Learn how to improve your PowerPoint presentations in sessions with professionals who have extensive TV and media experience
- Take advantage of unprecedented training opportunities such as onsite CV review
- Visit over 300 commercial and nonprofit exhibits offering new products and services
- Look for a job, fellowship, postdoctoral position, or new collaborator
- Improve teaching knowledge and skills
- Recruit and/or interview job candidates
- Attend sessions of special interest to students, minorities, and women
- Learn where and how to apply, and advocate for, research funding