Corporate members are a vital part of the global scientific community. Your support helps to advance the mission of the ASCB, while it increases your visibility in the research community and helps build your business.
We help our partners
- Accelerate their growth
- Gain access to the scientific community
- Significantly increase their visibility with our members
We want our corporate members to be better off because of us! Within the ecosystem of science, we see a critical role for partnering with public and private organizations to fund initiatives that benefit science, scientists, the corporate world, and ultimately society. ASCB is committed to working with biology-based nonprofit and for-profit organizations that rely on basic science to unravel the fundamental mechanisms of living things.
Corporate Membership demonstrates your support of the American Society for Cell Biology (ASCB) and the field of cell biology.
Important goals of the ASCB are to:
- Increase public understanding and appreciation of the importance of basic biomedical knowledge
- Promote the education and training of scientists
- Stimulate basic biomedical research
- Disseminate the results of scientific inquiry
- Advance the profession of cell biology
- Educate Members of Congress about the importance of federal funding of biomedical research
Your investment in ASCB membership, meetings, and publications will be rewarded with recognition and access to our member scientists. It will increase your visibility in the research community and enable you to build business. Three levels of Corporate Membership are offered as shown in the graphic above. For more information on becoming a Corporate Member, download this form.
ASCB Corporate Members
The ASCB is grateful to its Corporate Members for their support.
- Allen Institute for Cell Science
- Beckman Coulter Life Sciences
- Getson & Schatz, P.C.
- Nikon Instruments
- Thermo Fisher Scientific