The ASCB Abstract Submission Deadlines have passed. We are unable to accept additional abstracts at this time.
The ASCB invites the submission of abstracts that report new scientific research developments in the areas of cell biology. Abstracts are welcome from scientists and students in all sectors, including academia, industry, government, and education.
All abstracts submitted for the 2015 ASCB Meeting are screened to ensure they meet the minimum submission standards outlined in the guidelines. All abstracts that meet these standards are accepted*. Abstracts are not peer-reviewed, but they are citable. Abstracts will be published online ONLY prior to the meeting and published as a supplement to the journal Molecular Biology of the Cell in the December 15, 2015 issue. Members and nonmembers are able to submit unlimited abstracts without a member sponsor.
Click links below for more information.
- Abstract Fees and Deadlines
- Abstract Submission Guidelines and Instructions
- Abstract Notification Dates and Information
- Abstract Presentation Options
- Minisymposia, Microsymposia (formerly ePoster Talks), and Poster Topics
- Abstract Publication and Citation
- Editing and Withdrawing Abstracts
- Expedited Abstract Review for Visa-related Purposes
- Print Receipt (login required)
- Abstract FAQ
At ASCB poster presentations are really important, and we allocate as much time as possible for this core part of our scientific program. They are the main element of the new ASCB Learning Center. Posters are on display from the evening before the poster session until the afternoon after the session. 90-minute presentations occur between 12:00 pm and 3:00 pm, Sunday to Tuesday.
*If you submit for oral presentation consideration only and your abstract is not selected, we will offer the option to present your work as a poster as long as it meets the minimum submission standards.